Romantic Mentalism by Pablo Amira
One of the fundamental themes in life is “Love“, and with Mentalism we can achieve wonderful metaphors that no other artform can reach.
Welcome to “Romantic Mentalism”.
In this project you will not only get several routines for close up and stage that are perfect for those special moments but also psychological theory that you can apply, so your performances can really have an integral understanding of the concepts that you will use.
Table of Content:
Essay: What is Love (for Mystery Performers)
1.Enchanting Connection: A full close up act using nothing more than a pendulum, some business card and the power of connection
2. Tangible Energies: A stage routine involving powerful energy and visual demonstrations.
3. Chronoincidence: A borrowed watch and a pure moment of synchronicity.
4. Synergy: A beautiful moment of mystery, involving visual poetry, symbolism and 3 different climaxes using just an ungimmicked stack of business cards.
5. Lovers: A perfect Mentalism moment for couples using the Major Arcana
6. The Unique Key: A wonderful mysterious and poetic version of the “Haunted Key” for couples
7. Romantic Drawing: A couple is invited to stage to create a wonderful moment in heart-to-heart connection. One of them thinks in a drawing.
His/her partner takes a big piece of paper and read the mind of his/her couple with 100% accuracy.
No pre-show and No Instant Stooge.
Extra Ideas about Romantic Mentalism
We can create wonderful moments for our audience and participants as individuals but also we can focus also in the inherent power of “love” and invite couples as participants, so if you are interested in adding new levels of emotion to your act, be sure to get your copy of “Romantic Mentalism”.