Al Baker was one of the most creative figures in magic, a master of close-up, stage magic and mentalism. Now ALL his legendary works are back in print in this volume, plus unpublished effects and more.
– Complete versions of Baker’s books Magical Ways and Means, Pet Secrets, Al Baker’s Book, Al Baker’s Second Book, Cardially Yours, and Mental Magic.
– Over 200 additional Baker effects from notes, instructions and journals.
– A dazzling array of never-before-seen Baker photos and rare memorabilia.
– Numerous added illustrations by Katlyn Breene.
– Plus profiles and essays by Eugene Burger, John Carney, Jay Marshall, Max Maven and Teller.
– Click To View the Complete Contents.
This massive work contains 912 large-format, acid-free, satin-finish pages, hardbound with beautiful full-color dustjacket by artist Katlyn Breene.